Action for Social Inclusion Partnership (ASIP) is a registered charity based in London borough of Enfield working to strengthen the BAMER (Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic, and Refugee) communities who are from the most disadvantaged communities suffering from multiple deprivations and social isolation. We offer various volunteer-led and user-led services for the local community to enable them access mainstream services more confidently and promote social inclusion.
- Obesity prevention and keep fit activities for children and young people, women and the elderly;
- Weekend and evening supplementary education for children and young people;
- Coffee morning, light group exercise and befriending service for the elderly (over 55s);
- Employability training, workshop and one-to-one career advice surgery;
- Weekly welfare benefit advice, signposting and referral service;
- Letter translation, letter writing, and interpreter services for the BAMER communities to address their language barrier.